This is a special fuel pump for vehicles with a 6 Volt electrical system.
What makes this pump extra special is the fact that it is a Dual-Polarity pump. In other words: it is both suitable for vehicles with a Negative Earth as well as vehicles with a Positive Earth.
Despite being a 6 Volt pump, the output is an incredible 72 Gallons per Hour or 270 Liters!
Thanks to its low output pressure of 5.75 PSI / 0.4 Bar, it usually does not require a pressure regulator but please check your system requirements to make sure.
In case you still need to reduce the pressure, our Pressure Regulators can be found HERE.
- Flow rate: 72 Gallons/hour - 270 liters/hour
- Pressure: 5.75 PSI / 0.4 Bar
- Pipe union thread size: 1/4" NPT tapered thread
- Power supply: 6 Volt Negative Earth AND 6 Volt Positive Earth
- Suitable for nearly all fuels, including modern ones, but NOT suited for Methanol or Diesel
The kit includes:
- Mounting bracket and materials
- 10 mm inlet and outlet unions with spring-type hose clips
Connection to pump body: 1/4" NPT tapered thread
Fuel Unions for fuel lines with 10 mm internal diameter
Please use our superior quality PTFE tape each time that you (re-)assemble screwed connections in the fuel tract in order to properly seal the connection.
As an alternative, you can use our Loctite 542 Thread Sealant which will offer the added properties of protecting your connections from undoing themselves.
We strongly advise you to secure your fuel lines using our Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips.
This product is priced, and sold, as a set, as depicted.
This is Carter Article Number: P4259