This is our comprehensive rebuild kit for the Mikuni BDS carburetors as used on the Yamaha XV535 Virago motorcycles.
These sets include the jets as since the jet sizing is different for Front and Rear carb on the 535, there are two different sets.
This particular set is for the REAR carburetor.
The set for the front carburetor can be found HERE.
Alternatively, there is also a less elaborate service kit available which can be found HERE.
This service kit contains the following parts to service 1 carburettor:
- Float Bowl Gasket
- Top Cover Gasket
- Jet Block Gasket
- Needle Valve Set
- Mixture Screw Set
- Jet needle 5DZ9 - Replaces Mikuni numbers 2GV-1490J-10 and 3BM-1490J-10
- Needle jet - Replaces Mikuni number 2JU-14141-08
- Jet size 170 - replaces Mikuni number 3G2-14231-34
- Jet size 137.5 - replaces Mikuni number 3G2-1423A-78
- Jet size 70 - replaces Mikuni number 3G2-14231-14
- Idle jet size 35 - replaces Mikuni number 4G0-14142-35-A0
- Pipe - replaces Mikuni number 2JU-1414G-00
- Various Viton (rubber) o-rings as per the photograph
- Various screws as per the photograph
- Various springs and small material as per the photograph
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above mentioned Yamaha XV 535 , they are often transplanted onto other bikes and engines so the range that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your bike might have been equipped with different carburettors during its life so please verify that the parts shown will fit your bike.
This is a Carburetor City rebuild kit of superb Japanese manufacture.