Facet GOLD-FLO Electrical Fuel Pumps
Facet GOLD-FLO Electrical Fuel Pumps.
Fuel Compatibility: All models of the Facet® High Performance GOLD-FLO® Solid State Fuel Pumps are compatible with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, E85, blended alcohol fuels and fuel additives.
The new GOLD-FLO® Solid State Fuel Pump is an enhanced version of the Interrupter model. It has Solid State circuitry and will meet or exceed all performance specifications and is totally interchangeable.
(These pumps have demonstrated an endurance life almost double that of the nearest competitor, according to our test data).
- Easy to Install-Easy to Service:
Two bolt mounting makes installations easy.
Nothing to adjust.
For best results, mount the pump close to the fuel tank and below the fuel level.
The pump is self-priming to 24 inches vertical fuel lift.
Vertical mounting is preferred to assure maintenance of rated pressures.
The only service normally required is a simple cleaning of the filter and fuel inlet cavity.
- Eliminates Vapor Lock:
When properly installed on most vehicles a constant, smooth, dependable supply of fuel under pressure is assured in the hottest weather or in high altitudes.
- State of the art Electronics
- Sealed Electronics
- Built in Anti-Siphon Valve (Positive shut-off)
- Standard equipped with replaceable 74 micron filter
- Optional replaceable 200 micron filter available especially for Diesel engines
- Built in magnet to collect metal particles for additional filtration
- 1.6 amp average
- Self Priming and Self Regulating
- Weighing only 32 ounces and 5 inches long
- Corrosion Resistant over 100 hours of salt spray
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 180F
Depending on your vehicle's carburetors and the Facet GOLD-FLO pump of your choice, it might be required to use a pressure regulator.
Please check the GOLD-FLO specifications against the requirements of your vehicle to be sure.