This is the top-of-the-line Cohline, steel-braided E10-resistant, flexible fuel line / hose.
This fuel hose has an 8 mm inner diameter and 16 mm outer diameter and is therewith suitable for 8 mm fuel unions.
This fuel line is DIN 73379 Type B compliant.
It is sold in lengths of 1 meter (3 Feet 3 3/8 inch).
When ordering multiple lengths, we will do our best to supply it as 1 piece.
Maximum, single, length: 15 meters.
Black rubber textile reinforced hose for conveying commercial fuels, including Super Grade and E10.
Also suitable for Diesel fuels with Bio–Diesel addition.
- Cover: Black smooth CR
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic textile plies
- Liner: Black smooth NBR
- -30°C to + 50°C (Petrol), 65°C (Diesel) / -22°F to + 122°C (Petrol), 149°C (Diesel)
- 3:1 (Burst pressure = 3 x working pressure)
- Regular working pressure: 10 Bars / 145 PSI
- Tested pressure: 20 Bars / 290 PSI
- Bursting pressure: 30 Bars / 435 PSI
Minimum bend radius in mm:
This fuel line uses 15 - 17 mm jubilee clips.
Please check thoroughly what diameter fuel line your system requires before finalizing your purchase!